The Oasis Resort was designed with circular design as a way of catering to the needs of our customers. There will be a total of 187 apartments in sections of: A, B, C and D. The Oasis Resort will be on four levels: Pool, first, second floor and third.
The Oasis Resort has been designed to ensure space and comfort. Of the 10,000m² of land that makes up Oasis Resort, only 40% of the land will be built. The remaining 60% will be made up of a large lagoona sized swimming pool, communal gardens and walkways; children play area and a fenced sports area. Also 2-bedroom aparttments from 67m2 at EUR36140 plus 3-bedroom apartments of 118m2 for EUR66100